About SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks
Michael & Mary Brooks
Owners of SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks
SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks understands that having fire or water damage can be stressful and put wrench in day to day activities for your home or business. Our goal is to guide our customer through our work process with minimal life interruption. Like our motto says we make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks is capable of air duct cleaning, carpet and tile floor cleaning.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. SERVPRO of Thousand Oaks has been under the same ownership for 30+ year.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
- 30 years of service
- Director's Award for Outstanding Performance